Baseball Team/League Manager Extension for Joomla
LATEST VERSION 2.5.0 (NOW AVAILABLE)
- Ability to add multiple schedules at once
- New optional & configurable points system for sorting standings
- New alternative CSS files which can be selected in options.
- New category P-Strikeouts added to Stat Module
- Utility position added to list of positions
- Added ability to print roster from front-end admin screen
- League pull-down list order by Joomla order instead of alphanumeric
- URL for Google Calendar updated
- Various minor bug fixes
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5x.
- Added language file.
- Changed standings, roster tables to stretch 100% width to give all tables a uniform look and feel.
- Editor added to player and team page, as well as box score page to allow more custom detail on team/player/box score pages.
- Created option to disable batting stats.
- Added season ID parameter to schedule links so that links to historical schedules be created.
- Added Print link on roster page.
- Fixed bug with individual player page not showing all positions.
- Fixed bug related to 0-0 game showing as a tie – now shows as unplayed.
- Removed CSS background and font overrides so default template styles are carried over.
- Fixed issue with schedule pages not displaying “away” teams games.
To view the backend, please register an account on this demo site and email support (
) for admin rights.